A fantastic week

Hi everyone!! I'm here in Santo Domingo, capital of Repulica Dominicana. I'm really missing uruguay but here it's great though.

I'm amazed by how nice and cheerful people are. It almost seems as nothing could ever be wrong!

Recently i had the opportunity to visit Santo Domingo's zoo. It was UNBELIEVABLE! It was just great! We spent the whole day up there. Not only did we had the chance to see really odd animals but we had a picnic right in the middle of a field full with exotic birds! You wouldn't beleive the colours those parrots had! I thought i was in movie or something.

Another story to tell is our visit to the beach, only 30 minutes away from Santo domingo. Just amazing! The water was so clear that you were able to see your feet even with water all up to your neck!!
The downside of it was that there was a shark alert, and i wasn't planning on loosing one of my legs haha!
So we spent the afternoon on a local bar right on the same beach.

Anyhow, nothing compares with the most exciting thing i've ever done:
PARACHUTING!!!!!!!! that's right! I can't even put into word the rush of adrenaline i experienced the minute a leaped. I neraly had a heart attack!

Well, hope everyone is doing well, i'm more than ok!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario